Child Visa

An Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen can sponsor their child to stay with them permanently in Australia. The child must be under 25 years of age and meet other criteria set for this visa.

Visas in this category include:
  • Child Visa (Subclass 802)
  • Child (Permanent) (Subclass 101).