Migration agent

According to Australian law anyone who provides migration advice or migration assistance related to Australian visas, and are residing in Australia, must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (Office of the MARA).

Migration advice or migration assistance by a registered migration agent (RMA) will include:
  • advice on visa requirements;
  • help with the lodgement of a visa;
  • dealing with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship on applicant's behalf.

This service is usually offered for a fee.

List of migration agents registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) is available on MARA website.

Why to use Registered Migration Agent
Here you can contact our migration agent.