Student visas

Foreigners who would like to study in Australia for longer than 3 months must apply for a student visa. The visa is based on enrolment into the course registered on CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students).

We can help you with the enrolment and student visa application.
Our service can be without any additional cost depending on your choice of an educational provider.

In this category